About the Company
Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary organisation applying innovation, creativity and practicality to every project. Based in Northern Australia and Queensland. the team includes engineers, designers, project managers and planners that have built a reputation for quality planning, design, documentation and certification services on a diverse range of civil engineering projects. They are currently going through an exciting growth period with new offices recently opened and are expanding their team in both locations.
About the Role
As Civil Design Engineer you will be required to manage engineering designs along with site inspections and forecasting costs to complete projects.
- Support the design and documentation of a wide variety of civil works for clients;
- Direct interface with design teams and coordination of work to ensure client requirements are met;
- Identify resources and tasks required to enable projects to be completed on time;
- Technical management of projects and mentoring of junior staff;
- Geometric design and documentation of major intersections, roundabouts, carparks;
- Grading of sites, road, intersections and stormwater drainage;
- Provision of high level drafting service with emphasis on accuracy and efficiencies;
- Liaison with clients and local council as necessary.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Demonstrated background in roads / subdivision / stormwater and / or water and sewer.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience minimum is required to apply;
- You will have experience in the design and documentation of building site works, subdivisions and general civil works such as storm water drainage, sewer and water reticulation and local area traffic management;
- Advanced expert in 12D model and AutoCAD software required;
- Expert in Geometric design of urban and rural roads and intersections;
- Understanding of and ability to work within a Quality Assured environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team as well as without supervision and to manage time and work proficiently;
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally;
This role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary package for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE