- Local Government Opportunity
- Far North Queensland based
- Attractive remuneration on offer for the right candidate
Elite Executive are partnering with a local government organisation in Far North Queensland in recruiting a Civil Design Engineer to join their small and dynamic team.
- Undertake a range of drafting duties using a range of platforms including Civil 3D and AutoCAD;
- Manage and deliver detailed design infrastructure work packages;
- Successful delivery of projects of the highest technical standard;
- Produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical design will provide the appropriate solution for clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years’ of Australian experience in Civil Design;
- You will be tertiary-qualified in Civil Engineering and design;
- Ability to work in a small team or independently;
- High proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions based on sound judgment.
How to apply
Via the email below including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 8th October 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
FEMALES, ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY