- Lead and support a team to success
- Located in Rockhampton, Central Queensland
- Attractive remuneration including a vehicle and phone
About the Company
Our client is a national organisation that provides traffic management services across Australia. Clients include councils, state government and public and private entities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the facility including managing budgets, rosters, staff management and workplace health and safety whilst working towards the business objectives.
The key to your success in this role is a proactive and positive approach to customer service. Ideally you will have previous leadership experience in a similar role.
- Servicing existing accounts and establishing new accounts;
- Management and supervision of the team, including scheduling;
- Conducting of site audits and quality control standards;
- Maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
Skills & Experience required
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Experience in overseeing day to day branch operations;
- A proven track record of supervising a team within an industrial environment;
- Experience growing a business through direct customer liaison;
- Exceptional level of commercial acumen;
- Prior experience managing budgets including inventory, expense and sales;
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation;
- Ability to plan, organise and coordinate the completion of multiple jobs with multiple stakeholders;
- Exceptional work ethic with a strong commitment to safe work practices.
A national organisation with a huge focus on supporting and training their staff. You will be offered the opportunity to manage a branch autonomously with support from other branches. An attractive remuneration package including a vehicle, phone and uniform plus other benefits.
How to Apply
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply via the link below. Please include a cover letter along with a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 6th August 2021.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE