Our client is a highly respected and well-established local business with sites across Far North Queensland. They are the leaders in manufacturing and supplying materials, equipment and services to the trade and construction sectors.
About the Role
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, your role is to lead maintain the organisations reputation by driving effective sales and profitability across the branch. Your leadership experience will enable you to lead high performing teams within retail and the workshop while demonstrating a supportive culture of safety and high-level customer service.
- Support the day-to-day operational aspects of the branch with supervision and responsibility for multiple teams;
- Oversee and ensure a high level of customer service experience and activities;
- Develop, implement and maintain a site strategic plan that will contribute to the growth of the branch and the achievement of financial goals;
- Manage and grow existing key accounts and pursue new business opportunities across the region;
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and mentoring to all staff members.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven supervisory and management experience with a solid understanding of business, budgets and P&L;
- Excellent communication both written and verbally demonstrating confidence to communicate at all levels;
- Demonstrated history of driving sales and building market share;
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with customers and staff;
- A trade background in building and construction will be highly considered;
- Experience in versatile management demonstrating an ability to manage different functional teams.
This position offers the chance to be a member of an innovative and progressive Senior Management team. A generous salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 20th April 2019.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE