Bid Coordinator opportunity with an industry leader in the workplace safety equipment space. Long-term move into a company with a great environment, culture and benefits.
- Respond to requests from large private organisations and local governments
- Fantastic company culture
- Competitive pay rate – flexible based on level of experience
About the Company
Leading locally owned safety equipment and workwear provider. They know safety! They have a large retail store as well as reps on the road bringing in new business across the country and endeavour to offer a complete end-to-end solution for workplace safety requirements. This organisation is the largest stockist of workwear, safety footwear, personal protective equipment, and workplace safety products in South East Queensland.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director this new position has been created to help produce professionally written proposals that clearly articulate the organisations value proposition. Working closely with the sales team and other key stakeholders, you will be responsible for constructing concise and well written responses to RFx (EOI, RFQ, RFT) for all strategic opportunities and managing the tender process from end-to-end.
- Project management of the tender process from initiation to submission ensuring all internal processes and procedures are adhered to;
- Lead tender start-up meetings to align and engage all teams on a common vision and project brief;
- Work methodically to establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, reviewing, and approval in order to submit all tenders in a timely manner;
- Proactively identify key objectives of the tender and craft strategic responses that are well written, flow and are concise;
- Coordinate multiple responses at the same time, ensuring that quality is not compromised;
- Ability to develop strong rapport with key stakeholders in order to extract key information and work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 2 years Bid Coordination and/or writing experience;
- Responding to government RFQs advantageous;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable;
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be able to relate to commercial, technical staff and clients;
- Highly organised and great problem-solving ability;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Opportunity to work for a well establish Queensland owned and operated company and move into a permanent role after a six-month period as a contractor. This is a newly created role which you can really make your own and conduct meaningful work that will make a positive contribution to the organisation. The corporate office team has an exceptional team environment and the option for flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Monday 27th April 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE