Excellent growth opportunity for a commercially astute Tax Accountant looking to build their career.
- Based in Cairns CBD
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Competitive Salary Package
About the Company
Our client is a full-service accounting firm with a global network, established relationships and an enviable culture. Due to an increase in business, they are looking at growing their office in Cairns, Far North Queensland and seek an experienced Tax Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
This position will suit a proactive, highly motivated team player who is committed to working collaboratively whilst providing exceptional client service.
- Provide tax compliance and client support across a range of clients and industries;
- Manage and organise your own work and clients across a variety of SME’s;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience required
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar organisation;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce;
- CPA or CA status (or in progress towards);
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills and be able to learn new technologies quickly;
- Excellent communication, customer service and team support skills along with a proactive attitude.
On offer for you, the successful candidate, will be an attractive salary package including professional development, growth and global opportunities.
How to apply
Via the link below. Please include a cover letter along with a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 6th November 2020.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE