Located in North Queensland, our client is a globally recognised organisation that supports the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure.
About the Role
Reporting to the Civil Construction Manager you will manage all aspects of the civil works package within a designated area. This will include, but is not limited to, early works, construction water pipeline, bulk earthworks, culverts and bridges related works and managing the associated construction contractor.
- Provide leadership surrounding a culture of safety, construction contractor compliance and environmental compliance regarding relevant standards, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Coordinate and interface the works with the construction contractor in the field to achieve construction outcomes of the project;
- Advocate cost awareness within the construction team to ensure value for money for the business;
- Develop a culture of Environmental Compliance, ensuring the Construction Contractor complies with all requirements.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in the Rail Construction industry in Australia in a similar role;
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing multi-million dollar contracts and teams;
- Working knowledge of legislation and policies for Australian rail construction and a commitment to safety;
- Formal accreditation for Project Management on Rail Infrastructure would be highly desired.
This leadership opportunity offers a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for the successful applicant, with an attractive salary package included.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 2nd August
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE