About the Company
Our client is an Indigenous managed NFP Health organisation based in Far North Queensland providing outstanding health services to the indigenous community, this organisation is continually expanding and providing exciting opportunites and are now seeking a professional Administration Officer – Quality Management systems (QMS) within the administrative & human resources department.
About the Role
As the Administration Officer of this busy organisation you will be responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager with quality management, training and administration support. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager you will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the organisation with your high standard of administration and quality assurance skills.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with day to day Quality Management System (LOGIQC) and other administrative processes as required;
- Administer and audit the Quality Assurance System;
- Report any anomalies and overdue LOGIQC to Human Resources Manager and Supervisors.
- Train and assist all LOGIQC users as required.
- Conduct audits in accordance with the requirement of ISO 9001:2015, RACGP
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and updating of the Human Resources Registers, including Blue Card, Staff Training, Staff Leave, Police Checks, and ensuring all are registered and maintained on the Quality Management System.
- Oversee all Workplace health and Safety site audits, meetings, updating all relevant policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
- At minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including report writing;
- Indepth knowledge and understanding internal/external auditing;
- Ability to work with quality management, administrative and Human Resources systems and processes;
- An understanding of contemporary Human Resources Management practices including Workplace Health and Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to be part of a successful and supportive environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the right applicant.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be 9 November 2018
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE