- Based in Cairns CBD;
- Strong Pathway for Career Development;
- Competitive Salary Package.
About the Company
Our client is a full-service accounting firm with a global network, established relationships and an enviable culture. Due to an increase in business, they are looking at growing their office in Cairns, Far North Queensland and seek an experienced Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
This position will suit a proactive, highly motivated, team player, innovative, collaborative, and have a strong focus on providing exceptional client service in a broad range of accounting, taxation and business matters.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Partners in providing accounting services such as tax compliance and client advisory to individuals and businesses in accordance with professional standards and requirements. This may include the preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, business activity statements (BAS) and instalment activity statements (IAS). For the right candidates, these opportunities provide strong pathways for career development.
Skills & Experience required
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar organisation;
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent;
- CPA or CA status (or in progress towards);
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills and be able to learn new technologies quickly;
- Excellent communication, customer service and team support skills along with a proactive attitude.
On offer for you, the successful candidate, will be an attractive salary package including professional development, growth and global opportunities.
How to apply
Via the link including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 12th March 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE