Our client is a full service accounting firm with a global network, established relationships and an enviable culture. Due to an increase in business, they are looking at growing their office in Cairns, Far North Queensland and seek an experienced Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Partner, this role will be based in the Business Services area. This position will suit a proactive, highly motivated team player who is committed to working collaboratively whilst providing exceptional client service.
- Provide accounting services to individuals and businesses;
- Preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, business activity statements (BAS) and instalment activity statements (IAS);
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience required
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in a similar organisation;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce;
- CPA or CA status (or in progress towards);
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills and be able to learn new technologies quickly;
- Experience with SMSF processing and trust account audits will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication, customer service and team support skills along with a proactive attitude.
On offer for you, the successful candidate, will be an attractive salary package including professional development, growth and global opportunities.
How to apply
Via the link below. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 24th January.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE