- Cairns Location
- Growth Potential
- Excellent Company Culture
Elite Executive are currently searching for a highly experienced Account Manager/AR to provide personalised service and a prompt response by utilising professional advice, specialised know how.
About the Company
Our client has a progressive and innovative approach towards their client’s needs through their exceptional service and expertise. This has cemented their position as one of the most successful Queensland insurance broking and financial planning firms.
About the Role
You will manage and service an existing portfolio of clients by providing professional financial services (general insurance) which are designed to identify and fulfill client needs and objectives thereby maintaining client satisfaction and retention.
- Development of a portfolio of business
- Development & implementation of sales plans
- Follow up referrals
- Update entries into Marketing Leads Database
- Conduct Clients Needs Analysis Promote related products/services of benefit to client
- Gather underwriting info from client
- Prepare Quotation requests for under writing
- Prepare Client Submission
- Organise Proposal forms
Skills & Experience required
Diploma of Financial Services or equivalent or prepared to obtain Diploma upon commencement (Min. Tier 1)
- Knowledge of a diverse range of personal and commercial insurance products
- Professional dress and appearance
- Supply and Maintenance of own vehicle
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and achieve business growth objectives
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation, leadership and delegation
- Business and Sales acumen
- Personal drive and integrity
- Product knowledge
- Experience in a supervisory capacity within a team-desirable
- Working knowledge in sales / business development-desirable
Our client has an excellent culture, where they value their staff, ensuring that they are successful in their roles. There is huge growth potential within this business with an opportunity for you to grow within this role.
They offer a competitive Salary, along with flexible working hours, an extra leave day over Xmas, Industry training, and the opportunity to grow with the business.
How to Apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 22nd October 2021.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE