- Travel the world on one of the largest and most prestigious cruise lines
- Excellent package including annual bonus and medical
- Only Accepting Applicants with FIVE YEARS 4/5* Hospitality experience
About the Company
Forget that tedious commute and welcome the idea of waking up every day at a different port.
Be a part of something unique and join one of the largest and most prestigious cruise lines in the world. Voted the Best Cruise Operator at the 2017 National Travel Industry Awards, Royal Caribbean International travels to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world, in the most innovative world class cruise ships.
About the Role
Reporting to the Hotel Director you will be responsible for providing overall leadership to the entire ship’s Food and Beverage Operation. This includes ensuring that all galleys, bars/lounges, restaurants and crew dining areas are operating in accordance with Company Operating Standards. You will be working a 4/2 month contract.
Skills & Experience required
- You must have 5+ years of progressive food and beverage management experience as a Division Head in an upscale hotel or cruise ship or restaurant;
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration or relevant field;
- Demonstrated strong analytical and leadership skills;
- Extensive knowledge of food handling procedures with regard to public health standards.
Attractive salary package on offer including an annual bonus, medical coverage and the opportunity to travel the world.
How to apply
Via the link including a recent copy of your resume.
Applications that fail to address the key skills will NOT be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.