Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary organisation applying innovation, creativity and practicality to every project. Based in Northern Australia and Queensland. the team includes engineers, designers, project managers and planners that have built a reputation for quality planning, design, documentation and certification services on a diverse range of civil engineering projects.
About the Role
As Civil Design Engineer in the Darwin office, you will be required to manage engineering designs along with site inspections and forecasting costs to complete projects.
- Support the design and documentation of a wide variety of civil works for clients;
- Direct interface with design teams and coordination of work to ensure client requirements are met;
- Identify resources and tasks required to enable projects to be completed on time;
- Technical management of projects and mentoring of junior staff;
- Geometric design and documentation of major intersections, roundabouts, carparks;
- Grading of sites, road, intersections and stormwater drainage;
- Liaison with clients and local council as necessary.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Demonstrated background in roads / subdivision / stormwater and / or water and sewer.
- 5 years’ experience minimum is required to apply;
- You will have experience in the design and documentation of building site works, subdivisions and general civil works such as storm water drainage, sewer and water reticulation and local area traffic management;
- Advanced working knowledge of 12D model and AutoCAD software;
- Expert in Geometric design of urban and rural roads and intersections;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team as well as without supervision and to manage time and work proficiently;
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally.
This role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary package for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE